We know, we know. All of those tempting food pictures on Instagram and easy-to-make, delicious recipes on Facebook with tons of cheese and chocolate get to us too. One too many times. You can try to take your eyes away from them but nothing helps. Nothing except this blog post we’ve created for you to give you tips and tricks for eating healthy and also to send across a gentle reminder of why healthy eating is SO important.
- If you’re the kind of person who turns to junk food when you’re hungry because let’s face it; it doesn’t require much effort then stop it right away. Find healthy substitutes to your cravings instead!
2. Never stay hungry. Keep having smaller intakes of food throughout the day to prevent yourself from overeating all at once.
3. Unfollow all those food bloggers if you struggle with self control. Seriously. It’s OKAY if you don’t try that new place down the road that has amazing cheese burgers!
4. Don’t trust everything that says “fat free”. Make sure to read the ingredients properly.
5. Never eat anything that’s not fresh. It does more damage than you think it does. Make or buy things in limited, smaller quantities so you can finish it off and it doesn’t have to be stored for longer periods.
Last but not the least, love your body. Because if you love it, then you’ll feed the best things to it and that’s the most important part in the journey of healthy eating.